Stores Assistant – 2 month specified purpose contract
Whitfield Clinic has the above opportunity within its busy Stores department, this is a 2 months full-time specified purpose contract. The following are the main duties (but not limited to) for this role:
- To receive all hospital goods in to the stores department
- To check same against the delivery docket for quantity and quality in an efficient manner.
- To ensure that all stock movements are properly and efficiently recorded on the Hospital stock system.
- To dispatch all stock in an efficient manner via the requisition system to all wards and departments, as requested in a timely manner.
- To work closely with the accounts payable officer in relation to invoice queries or delivery docket queries and ensure same are sent to the accounts department in a timely manner.
- To maintain the stores area in a tidy manner at all times
- To ensure that all security and access rules are adhered to in relation to the stores area.
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Nuala Walsh, HR Manager, Whitfield Clinic, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Monday 23rd April 2018.