Whitfield Clinic is currently recruiting for the following positions:
COST ACCOUNTANT (Full-Time Permanent Position)
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- The maintenance & development of accurate product costings for the business
- Work cross functionally to identify, support and influence cost reduction and process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure Inventory is correctly valued and recorded
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Collation and distribution of weekly reports to assist business managers
- Develop and implement internal controls;
- Develop and manage relationships internally to positively contribute to the business.
- All relevant duties as assigned
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Strong Analytical and detail-oriented aptitude: a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven decision-making skills and strong computer skills.
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Maternity Leave Cover – 20 hours per week)
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma and or: a recognised qualification that is at least equivalent
- 2- 5 years post qualification experience preferably in a Hospital environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage
Please reply with letter of application along with an up to date C.V. to the HR Department, Whitfield Clinic, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to email@example.com. Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 14th September 2016
Whitfield Clinic is an equal opportunities employer