**Medical Technician opportunities - Closing date for applications extended to Wednesday, March 28th**
The Institute of Eye Surgery (Suite 14, Whitfield Clinic) is expanding and has an opportunity for part time and full time Medical Ophthalmic Technicians to join a fast-paced team. The role will involve support of multiple consultants across various sub specialities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for adherence to clinical protocols, standards and practices, ensuring a high standard of patient care and an efficient patient journey through the clinic.
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in a role requiring good attention to detail, multitasking and use of IT systems
- Experience of working in a customer facing/contact role essential
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Self -Motivated with ability to use own initiative
- Team player to work effectively to clinic goals
- Flexibility to manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please submit letter of application and an up to date CV to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28TH, 2018