Whitfield Clinic in partnership with South East Chambers is delighted to invite you to Employee Healthcare Information and Benefits Seminar being held on Wednesday 21st October 2015 at 5.00pm in Whitfield Clinic.
This is a free event where human resource managers, business owners, CFOs and CEOs can benefit from the knowledge and experience of Dermot Goode, TotalHealthCover.ie on topics such as:
- How to save money on your healthcare costs (50% of employers are paying for the wrong plans)
- What are the best deals in the market right now for individuals, families and group schemes
- How to get the most from your health insurance scheme and ensure that employees fully appreciate the benefits
- Low cost healthcare benefits that can be provided to employees as an alternative to private health insurance (either company funded or on a voluntary basis)
- Latest trends in the market in terms of healthcare benefits; switching activity, employee wellness programmes; occupational health; group life and disability costs
- How to protect yourself from medical inflation and take control over your healthcare spend (Defined Benefit to Defined Contribution model)
BOOKINGS: Call Lynda at 051 311130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.