UPMC Whitfield is located in South –East Ireland and is part of a $19 billion world-renowned academic health care provider and insurer, Pittsburgh-based UPMC. The organisation integrates 85,000 employees, 40 hospitals, 600 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites, and a 3.4 million-member Insurance Services Division. UPMC International provides hands-on health care and management services with partners around the world.
UPMC Whitfield, Waterford, has the following immediate vacancy: Accounts Payable Analyst
Duties will include:
- Vendor relationship management for UPMC group companies
- Maintenance of accounts payable ledgers
- Reconciliation of vendor balances and resolution of queries
- Ensure adherence to three-way match principles for all purchases
- Preparation of monthly supplier payment runs to agreed timetables
- Management of non-stock PO system application
- Preparation of files for Revenue reporting on VAT, Intrastat etc.
- Management of hospital stationary budget and ordering process
- Monthly close of AP ledgers
- Payroll cover for holiday and illness leave
- Ad hoc monthly reporting tasks
- Involvement in year-end audit
- Be qualified or part qualified accounting technician
- Have 5+ years’ experience in similar roles
- Payroll qualification/experience preferable but not essential
- Have excellent organisational, analytical and numeric skills
- Be enthusiastic, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work on one’s own initiative and within a team
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to varying workloads Possess strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel
- As UPMC Whitfield business grows in Ireland so will the requirements of this role, candidates should be able to display experience of developing processes and procedures in line with company growth.
Please send letter of application along with an up to date CV to Natalie Moore HR Co-Ordinator UPMC Whitfield, Butlerstown North, Cork Road, Waterford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for receipt of completed applications is Wednesday 27th March 2019